Regional Learning Dynamics and Systems of Education and Training: A European Comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Arundel & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Antoin Valeyre, 2006. "The Organization of Work and Innovative Performance A comparison of the EU-15," DRUID Working Papers 06-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Clive Lawson & Edward Lorenz, 1999.
"Collective Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Regional Innovative Capacity,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 305-317.
- Clive Lawson & Edward Lorenz, 1999. "Collective Learning, Tacit Knowledge and Regional Innovative Capacity," Post-Print halshs-00483649, HAL.
- Bjørn Asheim & Lars Coenen, 2006.
"Contextualising Regional Innovation Systems in a Globalising Learning Economy: On Knowledge Bases and Institutional Frameworks,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 163-173, January.
- Asheim, Bjørn & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Contextualizing Regional Innovation Systems in a Globalizing Learning Economy: On Knowledge Bases and Institutional Frameworks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Bjørn T. Asheim, 2007.
"Industrial Districts as ‘Learning Regions’: A Condition for Prosperity,"
Chapters,in: The Learning Region, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bjørn Asheim, "undated". "Industrial Districts as 'learning regions'. A condition for prosperity," STEP Report series 199503, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- P Cooke & M G Uranga & G Etxebarria, 1998. "Regional systems of innovation: an evolutionary perspective," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(9), pages 1563-1584, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2016.
"Creative capital in production, inefficiency, and inequality: A theoretical analysis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 553-558.
- Amit Batabyal & Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "Creative capital in production, inefficiency, and inequality: A theoretical analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa16p75, European Regional Science Association.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Thum, Anna-Elisabeth & Potjagailo, Galina, 2013. "When do adults learn? A cohort analysis of adult education in Europe," CEPS Papers 8059, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2017. "Artists, Engineers, and Aspects of Economic Growth in a Creative Region," MPRA Paper 79573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional innovation system; Creativity; Systems of education and training; Multi-level analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:2:y:2011:i:4:p:481-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .