Socio-technical Transitions and Varieties of Capitalism: Green Regional Innovation and Distinctive Market Niches
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.picmet.org/main/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13132|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Guido Buenstorf & Steven Klepper, 2005.
"Heritage and Agglomeration: The Akron Tire Cluster Revisited,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2005-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Guido Buenstorf & Steven Klepper, 2009. "Heritage and Agglomeration: The Akron Tyre Cluster Revisited," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(537), pages 705-733, 04.
- Smith, Adrian & Stirling, Andy & Berkhout, Frans, 2005. "The governance of sustainable socio-technical transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1491-1510, December.
- G Stoker & K Mossberger, 1994. "Urban regime theory in comparative perspective," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(2), pages 195-212, April.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991.
"Growth in Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:1:y:2010:i:4:p:239-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.