Employment And Family As Determinants Of Anticipated Life Satisfaction: Contrasting European And Maghrebi People’s Viewpoints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wunderink, Sophia R., 1995. "Is family planning an economic decision?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 377-392.
- Badiâa Bouazzaoui & Etienne Mullet, 2002. "Employment and Family as Determinants of Anticipated Life Satisfaction: Contrasting Young Adults’ and Elderly People’s Viewpoints," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, pages 129-152.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Young Hoon Lee & Ilhyeok Park, 2010. "Happiness and Physical Activity in Special Populations:Evidence from Korean Survey Data," Working Papers 1002, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University, revised 2010.
- Lan Chaplin, 2009. "Please May I Have a Bike? Better Yet, May I Have a Hug? An Examination of Children’s and Adolescents’ Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 541-562, October.
- Néstor Gandelman & Giorgina Piani, 2013. "Quality of Life Satisfaction among Workers and Non-Workers in Uruguay," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 97-115.
- Jan Eichhorn, 2013. "Unemployment Needs Context: How Societal Differences between Countries Moderate the Loss in Life-Satisfaction for the Unemployed," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1657-1680, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily; life satisfaction; Maghreb; work;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:6:y:2005:i:2:p:161-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.