Hedonism and Happiness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2000. "The Four Qualities of Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-39, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- İ. Alper Köse, 2015. "Psychometric Properties of the Orientations to Happiness Scale and Measurement Invariance Between Samples of Turkish and Russian University Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 945-959, July.
- Guoqing Zhang & Ruut Veenhoven, 2008. "Ancient Chinese philosophical advice: can it help us find happiness today?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 425-443, September.
- Ethan McMahan & David Estes, 2011. "Measuring Lay Conceptions of Well-Being: The Beliefs About Well-Being Scale," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 267-287, April.
- Ömer Şimşek, 2009. "Happiness Revisited: Ontological Well-Being as a Theory-Based Construct of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 505-522, October.
- Jacolyn Norrish & Dianne Vella-Brodrick, 2008. "Is the Study of Happiness a Worthy Scientific Pursuit?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 393-407, July.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:4:y:2016:i:2:p:198-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2003. "Notions of Art-of-Living," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 345-349, December.
- Ad Bergsma & Germaine Poot & Aart Liefbroer, 2008. "Happiness in the Garden of Epicurus," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 397-423, September.
- AndreaSalvatore Antonio Barbieri, 2014. "(English) Can the Economics of Happiness Revive the Economics of Welfare (Italiano) L’economia della felicità può rinnovare l’economia del benessere?," IRPPS Working Papers 60:2014, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Sedki Karoui & Romdhane Khemkhem, 2016. "To more understanding the "Halal" market and the Islamic Consumer-Factors affecting the Islamic Purchasing Behavior," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(8), pages 65-99, August.
- Bruno Frey & Jana Gallus & Lasse Steiner, 2014. "Open issues in happiness research," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 61(2), pages 115-125, June.
- Bengt Brülde, 2007. "Happiness and the Good Life. Introduction and Conceptual Framework," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2011. "Happiness Is Absolute, Universal, Ultimate, Unidimensional, Cardinally Measurable and Interpersonally Comparable: A Basis for the Environmentally Responsible Happy Nation Index," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; lifestyle; pleasure cross-cultural;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:4:y:2003:i:4:p:437-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.