Happiness in the Garden of Epicurus
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2003. "Hedonism and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, pages 437-457.
- Christopher Peterson & Nansook Park & Martin Seligman, 2005. "Orientations to happiness and life satisfaction: the full life versus the empty life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, pages 25-41.
- Allison Abbe & Chris Tkach & Sonja Lyubomirsky, 2003. "The Art of Living by Dispositionally Happy People," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, pages 385-404.
- Lillard, L.A. & Waite, L.J., 1996. "Marital Disruption and Mortality," Papers 96-01, RAND - Reprint Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W. Hallam & C. Olsson & M. O’Connor & M. Hawkins & J. Toumbourou & G. Bowes & R. McGee & A. Sanson, 2014. "Association Between Adolescent Eudaimonic Behaviours and Emotional Competence in Young Adulthood," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 1165-1177, October.
- Fabio Zagonari, 2011. "Which Ethics Will Make us Individually and Socially Happier? A Cross-Culture and Cross-Development Analytical Model," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 77-103, March.
- D. M. Hutchinson & J. A. Macdonald & W. T. Hallam & R. K. Leung & J. W. Toumbourou & R. McGee & G. Tooley & S. A. Hemphill & H. Skouteris & C. A. Olsson, 2016. "Care Orientation in the Teens as a Predictor of Young Adult Psychosocial Adjustment," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, pages 2051-2076.
- Annie Austin, 2016. "On Well-Being and Public Policy: Are We Capable of Questioning the Hegemony of Happiness?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 123-138.
More about this item
KeywordsEpicurus; Happiness; Advice; Ascetic; Hedonism; Marriage; Life style;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:9:y:2008:i:3:p:397-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.