The Relationships Between Life Satisfaction, Happiness, and Current Mood
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ed Diener & Eunkook Suh, 1997. "Measuring Quality Of Life: Economic, Social, And Subjective Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 189-216, January.
- Carol Ryff & Burton Singer, 2008. "Know Thyself and Become What You Are: A Eudaimonic Approach to Psychological Well-Being," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 13-39, January.
- Ruut Veenhoven & Michael Hagerty, 2006. "Rising Happiness in Nations 1946–2004: A Reply to Easterlin," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 421-436, December.
- Daniel Kahneman & Alan B. Krueger, 2006. "Developments in the Measurement of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "Happiness: A Revolution in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262062771, December.
- Daniel Västfjäll & Tommy Gärling & Mendel Kleiner, 2001. "Does It Make You Happy Feeling This Way? A Core Affect Account of Preference for Current Mood," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 337-354, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferdi Botha & Frikkie Booysen, 2014.
"Family Functioning and Life Satisfaction and Happiness in South African Households,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 163-182, October.
- Ferdi Botha and Frikkie Booysen, 2013. "Family Functioning and Life Satisfaction and Happiness in South African Household," Working Papers 363, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Estela Núñez-Barriopedro & Rafael Ravina-Ripoll & Eduardo Ahumada-Tello, 2020. "Happiness perception in Spain, a SEM approach to evidence from the sociological research center," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 761-779, June.
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec, 2014. "Trusting Only Whom You Know, Knowing Only Whom You Trust: The Joint Impact of Social Capital and Trust on Happiness in CEE Countries," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(5), pages 1015-1040, October.
- Howley, P., 2016. "Do individuals return to baseline levels of well-being after recovering from poor health?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec & Bogumil Kaminski, 2017. "Mapping the Dimensions of Social Capital," Working Papers 2016-025, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Camilla Lenzi & Giovanni Perucca, 2020. "The nexus between innovation and wellbeing across the EU space: What role for urbanisation?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 57(2), pages 323-349, February.
- Ricky T. Munoz & Kathleen A. Quinton & Jody A. Worley & Chan M. Hellman, 2019. "Locus of Hope: External Hope in Parents/Guardians as an Antecedent of Adolescents’ Internal Hope and Life Satisfaction," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 12(3), pages 1107-1124, June.
- Michael Mutz, 2019. "Life Satisfaction and the UEFA EURO 2016: Findings from a Nation-Wide Longitudinal Study in Germany," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 14(2), pages 375-391, April.
- Alina Stundziene, 2019. "Human Welfare: Can We Trust What They Say?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 579-604, February.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Daniel Horgos & Klaus Zimmermann, 2014. "Social Choice and Social Unemployment-Income Cleavages: New Insights from Happiness Research," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(6), pages 1513-1537, December.
More about this item
KeywordsHappiness; Life satisfaction; Current mood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:13:y:2012:i:1:p:31-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.