A facility location model with safety stock costs: analysis of the cost of single-sourcing requirements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A., 2001. "A two-echelon inventory allocation and distribution center location analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 425-441, December.
- Cote, Gilles & Laughton, Michael A., 1984. "Large-scale mixed integer programming: Benders-type heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 327-333, June.
- Nozick, Linda K. & Turnquist, Mark A., 1998. "Integrating inventory impacts into a fixed-charge model for locating distribution centers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 173-186, September.
- Eduardo Muñoz & Mathias Stolpe, 2011. "Generalized Benders’ Decomposition for topology optimization problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 149-183, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:3:p:806-817 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:60-78 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMixed-integer nonlinear programming; Stochastic location-inventory problem; Generalized Benders decomposition; Outer approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:54:y:2012:i:3:p:551-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.