Exact penalty and error bounds in DC programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Le An & Pham Tao, 2005. "The DC (Difference of Convex Functions) Programming and DCA Revisited with DC Models of Real World Nonconvex Optimization Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 23-46, January.
- Hoai Le Thi & Hoai Le & Van Nguyen & Tao Pham Dinh, 2008. "A DC programming approach for feature selection in support vector machines learning," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 2(3), pages 259-278, December.
- Hoai An, Le Thi & Minh, Le Hoai & Tao, Pham Dinh, 2007. "Optimization based DC programming and DCA for hierarchical clustering," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1067-1085, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Thi, H.A. & Pham Dinh, T. & Le, H.M. & Vo, X.T., 2015. "DC approximation approaches for sparse optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 26-46.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0488-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:249:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2333-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen Thi Hang & Jen-Chih Yao, 2016. "Sufficient conditions for error bounds of difference functions and applications," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 439-456, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDC programming; Concave programming; DCA; Subdifferential; Exact penalty; Local and global error bounds; Reformulation; 49J52; 90C20; 90C26; 90C30; 90C46;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:509-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.