Geometric fit of a point set by generalized circles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Ward & Richard E. Wendell, 1985. "Using Block Norms for Location Modeling," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 1074-1090, October.
- G O Wesolowsky, 1975. "Location of the Median Line for Weighted Points," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 7(2), pages 163-170, April.
- G O Wesolowsky, 1975. "Location of the median line for weighted points," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(2), pages 163-170, February.
- Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert & Rodriguez Martin, Inmaculada & Gonzalez, Juan Jose Salazar, 2005. "Locating median cycles in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 457-470, January.
- Plastria, Frank, 1992. "GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCircle location; Dimensional facility; Minisum; Polyhedral norms; 62J02; 65D10; 90C26; 90B85; 97N50;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:51:y:2011:i:1:p:115-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.