Geometric fit of a point set by generalized circles
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James E. Ward & Richard E. Wendell, 1985. "Using Block Norms for Location Modeling," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 1074-1090, October.
- G O Wesolowsky, 1975. "Location of the Median Line for Weighted Points," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 7(2), pages 163-170, April.
- G O Wesolowsky, 1975. "Location of the median line for weighted points," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(2), pages 163-170, February.
- Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert & Rodriguez Martin, Inmaculada & Gonzalez, Juan Jose Salazar, 2005. "Locating median cycles in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 457-470, January.
- Plastria, Frank, 1992. "GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:51:y:2011:i:1:p:115-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.