Geometric fit of a point set by generalized circles
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10898|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James E. Ward & Richard E. Wendell, 1985. "Using Block Norms for Location Modeling," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 33(5), pages 1074-1090, October.
- G O Wesolowsky, 1975. "Location of the Median Line for Weighted Points," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 7(2), pages 163-170, April.
- G O Wesolowsky, 1975. "Location of the median line for weighted points," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(2), pages 163-170, February.
- Labbe, Martine & Laporte, Gilbert & Rodriguez Martin, Inmaculada & Gonzalez, Juan Jose Salazar, 2005. "Locating median cycles in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(2), pages 457-470, January.
- Plastria, Frank, 1992. "GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:51:y:2011:i:1:p:115-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.