Theoretical rate of convergence for interval inclusion functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Plastria, Frank, 1992. "GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:69:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0531-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Agustín Bompadre & Alexander Mitsos & Benoît Chachuat, 2013. "Convergence analysis of Taylor models and McCormick-Taylor models," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 75-114, September.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:67:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0440-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schöbel, Anita & Scholz, Daniel, 2014. "A solution algorithm for non-convex mixed integer optimization problems with only few continuous variables," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(2), pages 266-275.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal optimization; Interval analysis; Continuous problems; Approximation algorithms; Geometric branch-and-bound; Facility location problems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:53:y:2012:i:4:p:749-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .