Nonconvex quadratically constrained quadratic programming: best D.C. decompositions and their SDP representations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcia Fampa & Jon Lee & Wendel Melo, 0. "On global optimization with indefinite quadratics," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:71:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-018-0617-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:70:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0591-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Burer & Sunyoung Kim & Masakazu Kojima, 2014. "Faster, but weaker, relaxations for quadratically constrained quadratic programs," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 27-45, October.
- Marandi, Ahmadreza, 2017. "Aspects of quadratic optimization - nonconvexity, uncertainty, and applications," Other publications TiSEM d2b9c576-7128-4ee4-939a-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Santi, Éverton & Aloise, Daniel & Blanchard, Simon J., 2016. "A model for clustering data from heterogeneous dissimilarities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(3), pages 659-672.
- repec:spr:eurjco:v:5:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13675-016-0079-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNonconvex quadratically constrained quadratic programming; Optimal D.C. decomposition; Semidefinite program; Piecewise linear approximation; Feasible solution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:50:y:2011:i:4:p:695-712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.