Degrees of tax indexation and nominal interest rates: Effects of inflation on incentives to save and invest
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12197/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Leach, 1988. "The Optimal Indexation of Asymmetric Information Contracts," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 61-71, February.
- Steve Bond & Michael Devereux & Harald Freeman, 1990. "Inflation non-neutralities in the UK corporation tax," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 11(4), pages 21-29, November.
- Amano, Robert A., 1998. "On the Optimal Seigniorage Hypothesis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 295-308, April.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence Summers, 1983.
"Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 116-152
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence H. Summers, 1979. "Inflation and the Taxation of Capital Income in the Corporate Sector," NBER Working Papers 0312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:91-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.