Separating Latent Classes by Information Criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline Meulman & Peter Verboon, 1993. "Points of view analysis revisited: Fitting multidimensional structures to optimal distance components with cluster restrictions on the variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 7-35, March.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Lawrence Hubert, 1973. "Monotone invariant clustering procedures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 47-62, March.
- Jacqueline Meulman, 1992. "The integration of multidimensional scaling and multivariate analysis with optimal transformations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 539-565, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco, Bartolucci & Silvia, Bacci & Claudia, Pigini, 2015.
"A misspecification test for finite-mixture logistic models for clustered binary and ordered responses,"
64220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco BARTOLUCCI & Silvia BACCI & Claudia PIGINI, 2015. "A Misspecification Test for Finite-Mixture Logistic Models for Clustered Binary and Ordered Responses," Working Papers 410, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- William Breffle & Edward Morey & Jennifer Thacher, 2011. "A Joint Latent-Class Model: Combining Likert-Scale Preference Statements With Choice Data to Harvest Preference Heterogeneity," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(1), pages 83-110, September.
- Vera, J. Fernando & Macas, Rodrigo & Heiser, Willem J., 2009. "A dual latent class unfolding model for two-way two-mode preference rating data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3231-3244, June.
- Nicolas Depraetere & Martina Vandebroek, 2014. "Order selection in finite mixtures of linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 871-911, August.
- Díaz-García, José A. & Caro-Lopera, Francisco J., 2016. "Elliptical affine shape distributions for real normed division algebras," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 139-149.
- Díaz-García, José A. & Caro-Lopera, Francisco J., 2012. "Statistical theory of shape under elliptical models and singular value decompositions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 77-92, January.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:35_2_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:3:y:2017:i:c:p:112-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Blanchard & Wayne DeSarbo, 2013. "A New Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Methodology for Latent Category Identification," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(2), pages 322-340, April.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2012. "Pattern recognition and subjective belief learning in a repeated constant-sum game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 921-935.
- Simon Blanchard & Daniel Aloise & Wayne DeSarbo, 2012. "The Heterogeneous P-Median Problem for Categorization Based Clustering," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 741-762, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:24:y:2007:i:2:p:183-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .