Economies of scale and scope in the European banking sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loretta J. Mester, 2005. "Optimal industrial structure in banking," Working Papers 08-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Loretta J. Mester, 2007. "Some thoughts on the evolution of the banking system and the process of financial intermediation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1-2, pages 67-75.
- Jeffrey A. Clark, 1988. "Economies of scale and scope at depository financial institutions: a review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 16-33.
- Mester, Loretta J, 1987. " A Multiproduct Cost Study of Savings and Loans," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 423-445, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas P. Triebs & David S. Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2016.
"Estimating economies of scale and scope with flexible technology,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 173-186, April.
- Thomas Triebs & David Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal Kumbhakar, 2016. "Estimating economies of scale and scope with flexible technology," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 173-186, April.
- Thomas Triebs & David S. Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012. "Estimating Economies of Scale and Scope with Flexible Technology," ifo Working Paper Series 142, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hou, Xiaohui & Wang, Qing & Li, Cheng, 2015. "Role of off-balance sheet operations on bank scale economies: Evidence from China's banking sector," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 140-153.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:2:p:3-25 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank; Scale economies; Scope economies; G10; G14; G20; G21;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:3:p:227-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .