Building better science-policy interfaces for international environmental governance: assessing potential within the Intergovernmental Platform for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oran Young, 2004. "Institutions and the Growth of Knowledge: Evidence from International Environmental Regimes," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 215-228, June.
- Adil Najam, 2005. "Developing Countries and Global Environmental Governance: From Contestation to Participation to Engagement," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 303-321, September.
- Lecture, Kenneth E. & Norgaard, Richard B., 2007. "Deliberative economics: Kenneth E. Boulding Lecture delivered at the 9th Biennial Meeting of ISEE, December 2006, Delhi India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 375-382, August.
- Vatn, Arild, 2005. "Rationality, institutions and environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 203-217, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:29:y:2018:i:pc:p:441-451 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:18:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s10784-018-9415-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1571-:d:110798 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:policy:v:51:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-017-9276-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational environmental governance; Biodiversity governance; Institutional mismatches; IPBES; Science-policy interface;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.