A note on the large homogeneous portfolio approximation with the Student-t copula
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Default Clustering for Large Financial Systems," Papers 1402.5352, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Lee, Yongwoong & Poon, Ser-Huang, 2014. "Forecasting and decomposition of portfolio credit risk using macroeconomic and frailty factors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 69-92.
- Ascheberg, Marius & Bick, Björn & Kraft, Holger, 2013. "Hedging structured credit products during the credit crisis: A horse race of 10 models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1687-1705.
- Chen, Jianli & Liu, Zhen & Li, Shenghong, 2014. "Mixed copula model with stochastic correlation for CDO pricing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 167-174.
- Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald, 2016. "The role of loan portfolio losses and bank capital for Asian financial system resilience," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 289-305.
- Gunter Meissner & Seth Rooder & Kristofor Fan, 2013. "The impact of different correlation approaches on valuing credit default swaps with counterparty risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 1903-1913, December.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:193-217 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLarge portfolios; Student-t distribution; copula functions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:9:y:2005:i:4:p:577-584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .