Consistent price systems and arbitrage opportunities of the second kind in models with transaction costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Emmanuel Denis & Yuri Kabanov, 2011. "Consistent price systems and arbitrage opportunities of the second kind in models with transaction costs," Post-Print hal-00488288, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri De Vallière & Yuri Kabanov & Christophe Stricker, 2007. "No-arbitrage criteria for financial markets with transaction costs and incomplete information," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 237-251, April.
- Yuri M. Kabanov & Günter Last, 2002. "Hedging under Transaction Costs in Currency Markets: a Continuous-Time Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 63-70.
- D. Vallière & E. Denis & Y. Kabanov, 2009.
"Hedging of American options under transaction costs,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 105-119, January.
- Yuri Kabanov & Dimitri De Vallière & Emmanuel Denis, 2009. "Hedging of American options under transaction costs," Post-Print hal-00488688, HAL.
- (**), Christophe Stricker & (*), Miklós Rásonyi & Yuri Kabanov, 2002. "No-arbitrage criteria for financial markets with efficient friction," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 371-382.
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde & Schachermayer, Walter, 2005.
"Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 722-734, September.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2005. "Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework," Post-Print halshs-00151526, HAL.
- Kabanov, Yu. M. & Stricker, Ch., 2001. "The Harrison-Pliska arbitrage pricing theorem under transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi & Walter Schachermayer, 2008. "Consistent price systems and face-lifting pricing under transaction costs," Papers 0803.4416, arXiv.org.
- Grigoriev Pavel G., 2005. "On low dimensional case in the fundamental asset pricing theorem with transaction costs," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1/2005), pages 33-48, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/345 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Bouchard & Emmanuel Lepinette & Erik Taflin, 2013. "Robust no-free lunch with vanishing risk, a continuum of assets and proportional transaction costs," Papers 1302.0361, arXiv.org.
- Erindi Allaj, 2013. "Implicit transaction costs and the fundamental theorems of asset pricing," Papers 1310.1882, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Irene Klein & Emmanuel Lépinette & Lavinia Perez-Ostafe, 2014. "Asymptotic arbitrage with small transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 917-939, October.
- Paolo Guasoni & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2015. "Hedging, arbitrage and optimality with superlinear frictions," Papers 1506.05895, arXiv.org.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219024917500248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2011. "A note on super-hedging for investor-producers," Papers 1112.4740, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:127:y:2017:i:10:p:3331-3353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Rodrigo Rodriguez, 2012. "No-Arbitrage Pricing for Dividend-Paying Securities in Discrete-Time Markets with Transaction Costs," Papers 1205.6254, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Bruno Bouchard & Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2013. "No marginal arbitrage of the second kind for high production regimes in discrete time production-investment models with proportional transaction costs," Post-Print hal-00487030, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction costs; Arbitrage; No free lunch; Consistent price systems; Set-valued processes; Martingales; 60G44; G11; G13;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:135-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.