Hedging variance options on continuous semimartingales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David G. Hobson, 1998. "Robust hedging of the lookback option," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 329-347.
- Peter Carr & Hélyette Geman & Dilip Madan & Marc Yor, 2005. "Pricing options on realized variance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 453-475, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lian, Guanghua & Chiarella, Carl & Kalev, Petko S., 2014. "Volatility swaps and volatility options on discretely sampled realized variance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 239-262.
- Y. Dolinsky & H. M. Soner, 2014. "Martingale optimal transport in the Skorokhod space," Papers 1404.1516, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2017. "Model Uncertainty, Recalibration, and the Emergence of Delta-Vega Hedging," Papers 1704.04524, arXiv.org.
- Minqiang Li & Fabio Mercurio, 2015.
"Analytic Approximation of Finite‐Maturity Timer Option Prices,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(3), pages 245-273, March.
- Li, Minqiang, 2014. "Analytic Approximation of Finite-Maturity Timer Option Prices," MPRA Paper 54597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DeMarzo, Peter M. & Kremer, Ilan & Mansour, Yishay, 2016. "Robust option pricing: Hannan and Blackwell meet Black and Scholes," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 410-434.
- David Hobson & Dominykas Norgilas, 2017. "Robust bounds for the American Put," Papers 1711.06466, arXiv.org.
- Christopher W. Miller, 2016. "A Duality Result for Robust Optimization with Expectation Constraints," Papers 1610.01227, arXiv.org.
- Li, Minqiang & Mercurio, Fabio, 2013. "Closed-Form Approximation of Timer Option Prices under General Stochastic Volatility Models," MPRA Paper 47465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chenxu Li, 2016. "Bessel Processes, Stochastic Volatility, And Timer Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 122-148, January.
- Yan Dolinsky & H. Soner, 2014. "Robust hedging with proportional transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 327-347, April.
- Mathias Beiglböck & Pierre Henry-Labordère & Friedrich Penkner, 2013. "Model-independent bounds for option prices—a mass transport approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 477-501, July.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0334-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florian Stebegg, 2014. "Model-Independent Pricing of Asian Options via Optimal Martingale Transport," Papers 1412.1429, arXiv.org.
- Ma, Jingtang & Deng, Dongya & Lai, Yongzeng, 2015. "Explicit approximate analytic formulas for timer option pricing with stochastic interest rates," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-21.
- Julien Guyon & Romain Menegaux & Marcel Nutz, 2016. "Bounds for VIX Futures given S&P 500 Smiles," Papers 1609.05832, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Alexander M. G. Cox & Jiajie Wang, 2013. "Optimal robust bounds for variance options," Papers 1308.4363, arXiv.org.
- Filipović, Damir & Gourier, Elise & Mancini, Loriano, 2016. "Quadratic variance swap models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 44-68.
- Yan Dolinsky & H. Mete Soner, 2013. "Robust Hedging with Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers 1302.0590, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- David Hobson & Anthony Neuberger, 2017. "Model uncertainty and the pricing of American options," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 285-329, January.
- Dolinsky, Yan & Soner, H. Mete, 2015. "Martingale optimal transport in the Skorokhod space," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(10), pages 3893-3931.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0342-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Hobson & Anthony Neuberger, 2016. "On the value of being American," Papers 1604.02269, arXiv.org.
- J. Frederic Bonnans & Xiaolu Tan, 2013. "A model-free no-arbitrage price bound for variance options," Post-Print inria-00634387, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous semimartingale; Variance option; Superreplication; Subreplication; Price bounds; 60G40; 60G48; 91B28; 91B70; C02; G13;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:14:y:2010:i:2:p:179-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .