Utility elicitation study in the UK general public for late-stage chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Parkin & Nancy Devlin, 2006.
"Is there a case for using visual analogue scale valuations in cost-utility analysis?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 653-664.
- Parkin, D. & Devlin, N., 2004. "Is there a case for using Visual Analogue Scale valuations in Cost-Utility Analysis?," Working Papers 04/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Pinto, Jose Luis & Maria Abellan-Perpinan, Jose, 2003.
"A consistency test of the time trade-off,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 1037-1052, November.
- Han Bleichrodt & José Luis Pinto & José María Abellán-Perpiñán, 2003. "A consistency test of the time trade-off," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 676, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Han Bleichrodt & José Luis Pinto & José María Abellán-Perpiñán, 2003. "A consistency test of the time trade-off," Economics Working Papers 676, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsChronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Utility study; Quality of life study; Time trade-off; I18; I19;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:14:y:2013:i:5:p:749-759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.