Utility elicitation study in the UK general public for late-stage chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
The utility was higher for the PFS state than baseline, but decreased below baseline in non-response and disease progression states. AEs had an impact on utility within the PFS response state. The severe infection AE had a greater impact on utilities for the responding to treatment state compared to the non-responder state. Copyright Springer-Verlag 2013
Volume (Year): 14 (2013)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bleichrodt, Han & Pinto, Jose Luis & Maria Abellan-Perpinan, Jose, 2003.
"A consistency test of the time trade-off,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 1037-1052, November.
- Han Bleichrodt & José Luis Pinto & José María Abellán-Perpiñán, 2003. "A consistency test of the time trade-off," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 676, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Han Bleichrodt & José Luis Pinto & José María Abellán-Perpiñán, 2003. "A consistency test of the time trade-off," Economics Working Papers 676, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- David Parkin & Nancy Devlin, 2006.
"Is there a case for using visual analogue scale valuations in cost-utility analysis?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(7), pages 653-664.
- Parkin, D. & Devlin, N., 2004. "Is there a case for using Visual Analogue Scale valuations in Cost-Utility Analysis?," Working Papers 04/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:14:y:2013:i:5:p:749-759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.