Severity as an independent determinant of the social value of a health service
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jose-Maria Abellan-Perpiñan & Jose-Luis Pinto-Prades, 1999. "Health state after treatment: a reason for discrimination?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(8), pages 701-707.
- Dolan, Paul & Cookson, Richard, 2000. "A qualitative study of the extent to which health gain matters when choosing between groups of patients," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 19-30, February.
- Nord, Erik, 2006. "Severity of illness and priority setting: Worrisome lack of discussion of surprising finding," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 170-172, January.
- Dolan, Paul & Tsuchiya, Aki, 2005. "Health priorities and public preferences: the relative importance of past health experience and future health prospects," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 703-714, July.
- Paul Dolan & Colin Green, 1998. "Using the person trade-off approach to examine differences between individual and social values," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 307-312.
- Erik Nord & Jose Luis Pinto & Jeff Richardson & Paul Menzel & Peter Ubel, 1999. "Incorporating societal concerns for fairness in numerical valuations of health programmes," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 25-39.
- Richardson, Jeff & McKie, John, 2007. "Economic evaluation of services for a National Health Scheme: The case for a fairness-based framework," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 785-799, July.
- Nord, Erik & Richardson, Jeff & Street, Andrew & Kuhse, Helga & Singer, Peter, 1995. "Maximizing health benefits vs egalitarianism: An Australian survey of health issues," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1429-1437, November.
- Michaël Schwarzinger & Jean-Louis Lanoë & Erik Nord & Isabelle Durand-Zaleski, 2004. "Lack of multiplicative transitivity in person trade-off responses," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 171-181.
- Jeff Richardson & Neil Atherton Day & Stuart Peacock & Angelo Iezzi, 2004. "Measurement of the Quality of Life for Economic Evaluation and the Assessment of Quality of Life (AQoL) Mark 2 Instrument," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 37(1), pages 62-88, 03.
- Ubel, Peter A. & Richardson, Jeff & Baron, Jonathan, 2002. "Exploring the role of order effects in person trade-off elicitations," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 189-199, August.
- Dolan, Paul & Tsuchiya, Aki, 2006. "Severity of illness and priority setting: Worrisome criticism of inconvenient finding?--A reply to Erik Nord," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 173-174, January.
- Jose-Luis Pinto Prades, 1997. "Is the Person Trade-off a Valid Method for Allocating Health Care Resources?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 71-81.
- Nord, Erik, 1993. "The trade-off between severity of illness and treatment effect in cost-value analysis of health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 227-238, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:12:y:2011:i:2:p:163-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.