Dynamic analysis of British demand for tourism abroad
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Haliassos, 2002. "Stockholding: Recent Lessons from Theory and Computations," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0206, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Panos Pashardes & Soteroula Hajispyrou, 2002. "Consumer Demand and Welfare under Increasing Block Pricing," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0207, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "The Impact Of Climate Change On Tourism And Recreation," Working Papers FNU-52, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Nov 2004.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:247-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:28-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:3:p:367-377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duha Altindag, 2014.
"Crime and International Tourism,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2009. "Crime and International Tourism," Departmental Working Papers 2009-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Duha T. Altindag, 2014. "Crime and International Tourism," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Niamh Callaghan & Richard S. J. Tol, 2013.
"UK Tourists, the Great Recession and Irish Tourism Policy,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 103-116.
- Callaghan, Niamh & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "UK Tourists, The Great Recession and Irish Tourism Policy," Papers WP412, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2002.
"Reforms of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Cross-border Pollution and two Stage Clean Up,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
0203, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Reforms of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Cross-border Pollution and Two-stage Clean-up," CESifo Working Paper Series 638, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S.Michael, 2002. "Reforms of Environmental Policies in the presence of Cross-border Pollution and Two-stage Clean-up," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 97, Royal Economic Society.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:159-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton & David J. Maddison & Richard S.J. Tol, 2003. "Climate Change And International Tourism: A Simulation Study," Working Papers FNU-31, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2003.
- Maria M. De Mello & Natércia Fortuna, 2005. "Testing Alternative Dynamic Systems for Modelling Tourism Demand," CEF.UP Working Papers 0501, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andrea Bigano & Alessandra Goria & Jacqueline Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "The Effect of Climate Change and Extreme Weather Events on Tourism," Working Papers 2005.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsPreference endogeneity · demand for tourism · habit persistence;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:25:y:2000:i:3:p:421-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.