UK Tourists, The Great Recession and Irish Tourism Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Niamh Callaghan & Richard S. J. Tol, 2013. "UK Tourists, the Great Recession and Irish Tourism Policy," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 103-116.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panayiota Lyssiotou, 2000. "Dynamic analysis of British demand for tourism abroad," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 421-436.
- Graham, Anne, 2000. "Demand for leisure air travel and limits to growth," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 109-118.
- Sarath Divisekera & Jim Deegan, 2010. "An analysis of consumption behaviour of foreign tourists in Ireland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(13), pages 1681-1697.
- Njegovan, Nenad, 2006. "Elasticities of demand for leisure air travel: A system modelling approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 33-39.
- Grubb, Howard & Mason, Alexina, 2001. "Long lead-time forecasting of UK air passengers by Holt-Winters methods with damped trend," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 71-82.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.