Consumption-smoothing and the excessiveness of Greece's current account deficits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Hamizun Bin Ismail, 2012. "The present value model and Thailand's current account balance," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(3), pages 337-355, December.
- Olumuyiwa S Adedeji, 2001. "The Size and Sustainability of Nigerian Current Account Deficits," IMF Working Papers 01/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Tahir Mukhtar & Aliya H. Khan, 2011. "The Current Account Dynamics in Pakistan: An Intertemporal Optimisation Perspective," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 401-421.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2015.
"The Pitfalls of External Dependence: Greece, 1829–2015,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(2 (Fall)), pages 307-328.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "The Pitfalls of External Dependence: Greece, 1829-2015," Working Paper Series 15-065, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "The Pitfalls of External Dependence: Greece, 1829-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 10898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2015. "The Pitfalls of External Dependence: Greece, 1829-2015," NBER Working Papers 21664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "The Pitfalls of External Dependence: Greece, 1829-2015," Discussion Papers in Economics 26562, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Neaime Simon, 2004. "Sustainability of Budget Deficits and Public Debt in Lebanon: A Stationarity and Co-Integration Analysis," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 42-60, April.
- Lau, Evan & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2007. "Accounting for the Current Account Behavior in ASEAN-5," MPRA Paper 1322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:397-419 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPresent value model · excessive current account deficits;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:24:y:1999:i:2:p:183-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.