Hysteresis, Nairu and Long Term Unemployment in Austria
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng-Hsun Lin & Nai-Fong Kuo & Cheng-Da Yuan, 2008. "Nonlinear vs. nonstationary of hysteresis in unemployment: evidence from OECD economies," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 905-909.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s021759081550085x is not listed on IDEAS
- Fumitaka FURUOKA, 2014. "Does Hysteresis Exist in Unemployment? New Findings from Fourteen Regions of the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(1), pages 59-78, February.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1196-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Burak Güriş & Burcu Yavuz Tiftikçigil & Muhammed Tıraşoğlu, 2017. "Testing for unemployment hysteresis in Turkey: evidence from nonlinear unit root tests," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 35-46, January.
- Fabio Gomes & Cleomar Gomes da Silva, 2007. "Hysteresis vs. natural rate of unemployment in Brazil and Chile," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 53-56.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chun-Ping, 2008. "Unemployment hysteresis in OECD countries: Centurial time series evidence with structural breaks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 312-325, March.
- Vuyo Pikoko & Andrew Phiri, 2018.
"Is there hysteresis in South African unemployment? Evidence form the post-recessionary period,"
1803, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Jan 2018.
- Pikoko, Vuyokazi & Phiri, Andrew, 2018. "Is there hysteresis in South African unemployment? Evidence from the post-recessionary period," MPRA Paper 83962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2014. "Unemployment hysteresis in Central Asia," MPRA Paper 60323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1164-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:15:y:1990:i:2:p:217-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .