Partner Selection Shapes the Strategic and Topological Evolution of Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sven Van Segbroeck & Francisco C. Santos & Jorge M. Pacheco & Tom Lenaerts, 2010. "Coevolution of Cooperation, Response to Adverse Social Ties and Network Structure," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-21, September.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Alexander Peterhansl & Peter S. Dodds & Duncan J. Watts, 2007. "Cooperation in Evolving Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1036-1050, July.
- C.-L. Tang & W.-X. Wang & X. Wu & B.-H. Wang, 2006. "Effects of average degree on cooperation in networked evolutionary game," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 53(3), pages 411-415, October.
- Rand, David Gertler & Dreber, Anna & Fudenberg, Drew & Ellingson, Tore & Nowak, Martin A., 2009. "Positive Interactions Promote Public Cooperation," Scholarly Articles 3804483, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:thpobi:v:73:y:2008:i:2:p:257-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- M.A. Nowak & K. Sigmund, 1998. "Evolution of Indirect Reciprocity by Image Scoring/ The Dynamics of Indirect Reciprocity," Working Papers ir98040, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- F. Fu & L.-H. Liu & L. Wang, 2007. "Evolutionary Prisoner's Dilemma on heterogeneous Newman-Watts small-world network," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 56(4), pages 367-372, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yixiao & Shen, Bin, 2013. "The coevolution of partner switching and strategy updating in non-excludable public goods game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(20), pages 4956-4965.
More about this item
KeywordsCoevolutionary games; Social networks; Reputation; Partner switching;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:dyngam:v:1:y:2011:i:3:p:354-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.