Effects of average degree on cooperation in networked evolutionary game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhong, Weicai & Abbass, Hussein A. & Bender, Axel & Liu, Jing, 2011. "Mixed strategy and coevolution dynamics in social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(2), pages 410-417.
- Tanimoto, Jun, 2009. "Promotion of cooperation through co-evolution of networks and strategy in a 2 × 2 game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(6), pages 953-960.
- Chen, Zhuo & Gao, Jianxi & Cai, Yunze & Xu, Xiaoming, 2011. "Evolutionary prisoner’s dilemma game in flocks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(1), pages 50-56.
- Tanimoto, Jun, 2010. "The effect of assortativity by degree on emerging cooperation in a 2×2 dilemma game played on an evolutionary network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(16), pages 3325-3335.
- Zhuang, Qian & Wang, Dong & Fan, Ying & Di, Zengru, 2012. "Evolution of cooperation in a heterogeneous population with influential individuals," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1735-1741.
- Chen, Zhuo & Gao, Jianxi & Cai, Yunze & Xu, Xiaoming, 2011. "Evolution of cooperation among mobile agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(9), pages 1615-1622.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:320:y:2018:i:c:p:710-730 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faqi Du & Feng Fu, 2011. "Partner Selection Shapes the Strategic and Topological Evolution of Cooperation," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 354-369, September.
- Chang, Hui & Xu, Xiu-Lian & Hu, Chin-Kun & Fu, Chunhua & Feng, Ai-xia & He, Da-Ren, 2014. "A manipulator game model of urban public traffic network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 378-385.
More about this item
Keywords02.50.Le Decision theory and game theory; 89.75.Hc Networks and genealogical trees; 89.65.-s Social and economic systems; 05.10.-a Computational methods in statistical physics and nonlinear dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:53:y:2006:i:3:p:411-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.