Does Multiracial Matter? A Study of Racial Disparities in Self-Rated Health
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Hirschman & Richard Alba & Reynolds Farley, 2000. "The meaning and measurement of race in the U.S. census: Glimpses into the future," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(3), pages 381-393, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1993:83:8:1125-1129_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary E. Campbell & Christabel L. Rogalin, 2006. "Categorical Imperatives: The Interaction of Latino and Racial Identification," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1030-1052.
- Mary E. Campbell & Christabel L. Rogalin, 2006. "Categorical Imperatives: The Interaction of Latino and Racial Identification," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(s1), pages 1030-1052.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp13-11-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Kate H. Choi & Sara S. McLanahan, 2013. "Multiracial infants and low birth weight: Evidence from the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study," Working Papers 1477, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Perreira, Krista M. & Telles, Edward E., 2014. "The color of health: Skin color, ethnoracial classification, and discrimination in the health of Latin Americans," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 241-250.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiracial; Self-rated health; Health disparities; Race; Identity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:48:y:2011:i:1:p:127-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.