The effect of pregnancy intention on child development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:3:411-414_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Layte & Anne Nolan, 2015. "Eligibility for free GP care and the utilisation of GP services by children in Ireland," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 3-27, March.
- Ted Joyce, 2010. "Abortion and Crime: A Review," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Valente, Christine, 2014.
"Access to abortion, investments in neonatal health, and sex-selection: Evidence from Nepal,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 225-243.
- Valente, C., 2010. "Access to Abortion, Investments in Neonatal Health, and Sex-Selection: Evidence from Nepal," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Christine Valente, 2011. "Access to Abortion, Investments in Neonatal Health, and Sex-Selection: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers 2011006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval M. Dave & Nancy E. Reichman, 2017.
"Evolution of the Infant Health Production Function,"
NBER Working Papers
24131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval M. Dave & Nancy E. Reichman, 2017. "Evolution of the Infant Health Production Function," Working Papers id:12331, eSocialSciences.
- Giordano, Peggy C. & Seffrin, Patrick M. & Manning, Wendy D. & Longmore, Monica A., 2011. "Parenthood and crime: The role of wantedness, relationships with partners, and ses," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 405-416.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:31:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00148-018-0697-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ted Joyce, 2004. "Further Tests of Abortion and Crime," NBER Working Papers 10564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Smith-Greenaway & Christie Sennott, 2016. "Death and Desirability: Retrospective Reporting of Unintended Pregnancy After a Child’s Death," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(3), pages 805-834, June.
- Anne Nolan & Richard Layte, 2014.
"Socio-economic Inequalities in Child Health in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 25-64.
- Layte, Richard & Nolan, Anne, 2013. "Socioeconomic Inequalities in Child Health in Ireland," Papers WP453, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fertig, Angela R. & Watson, Tara, 2009.
"Minimum drinking age laws and infant health outcomes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 737-747, May.
- Tara Watson & Angela Fertig, 2008. "Minimum Drinking Age Laws and Infant Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 14118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore J. Joyce, 2009. "Abortion and Crime: A Review," NBER Working Papers 15098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nuevo-Chiquero, Ana, 2014. "The labor force effects of unplanned childbearing," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 91-101.
- Karen Guzzo & Sarah Hayford, 2011. "Fertility Following an Unintended First Birth," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(4), pages 1493-1516, November.
- Giacaman, Rita & Abu-Rmeileh, Niveen ME & Mataria, Awad & Wick, Laura, 2008. "Palestinian women's pregnancy intentions: Analysis and critique of the Demographic and Health Survey 2004," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 83-93, January.
- Grossman, Michael, 2004. "The demand for health, 30 years later: a very personal retrospective and prospective reflection," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 629-636, July.
- KOISSY KPEIN Sandrine Aïda & KUEPIE Mathias & TENIKUE Michel, 2012. "Fertility shock and schooling," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-12, LISER.
- Heaton, Tim B. & Forste, Renata & Hoffmann, John P. & Flake, Dallan, 2005. "Cross-national variation in family influences on child health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 97-108, January.
- Ted Joyce, 2001. "Did Legalized Abortion Lower Crime?," NBER Working Papers 8319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Raymo & Kelly Musick & Miho Iwasawa, 2015. "Gender Equity, Opportunity Costs of Parenthood, and Educational Differences in Unintended First Births: Insights from Japan," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(2), pages 179-199, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:37:y:2000:i:1:p:83-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.