The effect of pregnancy intention on child development
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 37 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
- Giordano, Peggy C. & Seffrin, Patrick M. & Manning, Wendy D. & Longmore, Monica A., 2011. "Parenthood and crime: The role of wantedness, relationships with partners, and ses," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 405-416.
- Heaton, Tim B. & Forste, Renata & Hoffmann, John P. & Flake, Dallan, 2005. "Cross-national variation in family influences on child health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 97-108, January.
- Nuevo-Chiquero, Ana, 2014. "The labor force effects of unplanned childbearing," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 91-101.
- Valente, Christine, 2014.
"Access to abortion, investments in neonatal health, and sex-selection: Evidence from Nepal,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 225-243.
- Valente, C., 2010. "Access to Abortion, Investments in Neonatal Health, and Sex-Selection: Evidence from Nepal," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Christine Valente, 2011. "Access to Abortion, Investments in Neonatal Health, and Sex-Selection: Evidence from Nepal," Working Papers 2011006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- James Raymo & Kelly Musick & Miho Iwasawa, 2015. "Gender Equity, Opportunity Costs of Parenthood, and Educational Differences in Unintended First Births: Insights from Japan," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(2), pages 179-199, April.
- Richard Layte & Anne Nolan, 2015. "Eligibility for free GP care and the utilisation of GP services by children in Ireland," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 3-27, March.
- Ted Joyce, 2004. "Further Tests of Abortion and Crime," NBER Working Papers 10564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fertig, Angela R. & Watson, Tara, 2009. "Minimum drinking age laws and infant health outcomes," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 737-747, May.
- Tara Watson & Angela Fertig, 2008. "Minimum Drinking Age Laws and Infant Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 14118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Smith-Greenaway & Christie Sennott, 2016. "Death and Desirability: Retrospective Reporting of Unintended Pregnancy After a Child’s Death," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(3), pages 805-834, June.
- Anne Nolan & Richard Layte, 2014. "Socio-economic Inequalities in Child Health in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 25-64.
- Layte, Richard & Nolan, Anne, 2013. "Socioeconomic Inequalities in Child Health in Ireland," Papers WP453, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Grossman, Michael, 2004. "The demand for health, 30 years later: a very personal retrospective and prospective reflection," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 629-636, July.
- KOISSY KPEIN Sandrine Aïda & KUEPIE Mathias & TENIKUE Michel, 2012. "Fertility shock and schooling," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-12, LISER.
- Ted Joyce, 2010. "Abortion and Crime: A Review," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ted Joyce, 2001. "Did Legalized Abortion Lower Crime?," NBER Working Papers 8319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore J. Joyce, 2009. "Abortion and Crime: A Review," NBER Working Papers 15098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen Guzzo & Sarah Hayford, 2011. "Fertility Following an Unintended First Birth," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(4), pages 1493-1516, November.
- Giacaman, Rita & Abu-Rmeileh, Niveen ME & Mataria, Awad & Wick, Laura, 2008. "Palestinian women's pregnancy intentions: Analysis and critique of the Demographic and Health Survey 2004," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 83-93, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:37:y:2000:i:1:p:83-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed