Obesity, disease, and functional limitation in later life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:11:1815-1824_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jason Boardman & Daniel Powers & Yolanda Padilla & Robert Hummer, 2002. "Low birth weight, social factors, and developmental outcomes among children in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(2), pages 353-368, May.
- Sara Mclanahan, 2004. "Diverging destinies: How children are faring under the second demographic transition," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(4), pages 607-627, November.
- Joanne K. Lindley & Angela Dale & Shirley Dex, 2006. "Ethnic differences in women's employment: the changing role of qualifications," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 351-378, April.
- Bécares, Laia & Nazroo, James & Jackson, James & Heuvelman, Hein, 2012. "Ethnic density effects on health and experienced racism among Caribbean people in the US and England: A cross-national comparison," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2107-2115.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.060749_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael S. Rendall & Olivia Ekert-Jaffé & Heather Joshi & Kevin Lynch & Rémi Mougin, 2009. "Universal versus Economically Polarized Change in Age at First Birth: A French-British Comparison," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 35(1), pages 89-115.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1993:83:9:1258-1264_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Do, D. Phuong & Frank, Reanne & Finch, Brian Karl, 2012. "Does SES explain more of the black/white health gap than we thought? Revisiting our approach toward understanding racial disparities in health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(9), pages 1385-1393.
- Geronimus, Arline T., 1996. "Black/white differences in the relationship of maternal age to birthweight: A population-based test of the weathering hypothesis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 589-597, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.076547_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.151589_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnston, David W. & Lordan, Grace, 2012. "Discrimination makes me sick! An examination of the discrimination–health relationship," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 99-111.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2012.300929_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hills, John & Brewer, Mike & Jenkins, Stephen P & Lister, Ruth & Lupton, Ruth & Machin, Stephen & Mills, Colin & Modood, Tariq & Rees, Teresa & Riddell, Sheila, 2010. "An anatomy of economic inequality in the UK: report of the National Equality Panel," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28344, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin-Tan Liu & Meng-Wen Tsou & James K. Hammitt, 2007.
"Health Information and Subjective Survival Probability: Evidence from Taiwan,"
Journal of Risk Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 149-175, March.
- Jin-Tan Liu & Meng-Wen Tsou & James Hammitt, 2007. "Health Information and Subjective Survival Probability: Evidence from Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 12864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heather Antecol & Kelly Bedard, 2006.
"Unhealthy assimilation: Why do immigrants converge to American health status levels?,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 43(2), pages 337-360, May.
- Antecol, Heather & Bedard, Kelly, 2005. "Unhealthy Assimilation: Why Do Immigrants Converge to American Health Status Levels?," IZA Discussion Papers 1654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zachary Zimmer & Luoman Bao & Nanette L. Mayol & Feinian Chen & Tita Lorna L. Perez & Paulita L. Duazo, 2017. "Functional limitation trajectories and their determinants among women in the Philippines," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(30), pages 863-892, March.
- Wilson, Sven E., 2012. "Marriage, gender and obesity in later life," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 431-453.
- Burke & Heiland, 2007. "Social Dynamics Of Obesity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 571-591, July.
- Renna, F. & Thakur, Nidhi, 2010. "Direct and indirect effects of obesity on U.S. labor market outcomes of older working age adults," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 405-413, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:37:y:2000:i:1:p:73-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .