Privatization of businesses and flexible investment: a real option approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Chien-Hsun & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Liu, Yu-Lin & Mai, Shin-Ying, 2009. "Privatization and optimal share release in the Chinese banking industry," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1161-1171, November.
- Robert McDonald & Daniel Siegel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-727.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro, 1998. "Partial privatization in mixed duopoly," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 473-483, December.
- Walailuck Chavanasporn & Christian-Oliver Ewald, 2012. "A Numerical Method for Solving Stochastic Optimal Control Problems with Linear Control," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 429-446, April.
- Fluck, Zsuzsanna & John, Kose & Abraham Ravid, S., 1996. "Privatizing in stages and the dynamics of ownership structure," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 277-296, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arkin, V. & Slastnikov, A., 2019. "Mathematical Model of Unitary Enterprise Privatization in the Real Sector," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 12-33.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment decisions; Privatization; Real options; Industrial organization; Stochastic optimal control; Dynamic programming; C63; L14; L20;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:35:y:2012:i:1:p:75-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.