A closed-form solution for the continuous-time consumption model with endogenous labor income
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 33 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.amases.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10203/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zvi Bodie & Robert C. Merton & William F. Samuelson, 1992.
"Labor Supply Flexibility and Portfolio Choice in a Life-Cycle Model,"
NBER Working Papers
3954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodie, Zvi & Merton, Robert C. & Samuelson, William F., 1992. "Labor supply flexibility and portfolio choice in a life cycle model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 427-449.
- Bodie, Zvi & Detemple, Jerome B. & Otruba, Susanne & Walter, Stephan, 2004. "Optimal consumption-portfolio choices and retirement planning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1115-1148, March.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Aihua Zhang & Christian-Oliver Ewald, 2010. "Optimal investment for a pension fund under inflation risk," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 71(2), pages 353-369, April.
- Mason, R. & Wright, S., 1999.
"The effects of uncertainty on optimal consumption,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9907, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Toche, Patrick, 2005. "A tractable model of precautionary saving in continuous time," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 267-272, May.
- Nicole El Karoui & Monique Jeanblanc-Picqué, 1998. "Optimization of consumption with labor income," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 409-440.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:33:y:2010:i:2:p:149-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.