Heuristics for convex mixed integer nonlinear programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Da Tian, 2014. "An entire space polynomial-time algorithm for linear programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 109-135, January.
- Zhongyi Liu & Yue Chen & Wenyu Sun & Zhihui Wei, 2012. "A Predictor-corrector algorithm with multiple corrections for convex quadratic programming," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 373-391, June.
- Quoc Tran Dinh & Ion Necoara & Moritz Diehl, 2014. "Path-following gradient-based decomposition algorithms for separable convex optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 59-80, May.
- Jin Jung & Dianne O’Leary & André Tits, 2012. "Adaptive constraint reduction for convex quadratic programming," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 125-157, January.
- Yang, Yaguang, 2011. "A polynomial arc-search interior-point algorithm for convex quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 25-38, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuo-Ling Huang & Sanjay Mehrotra, 2015. "An empirical evaluation of a walk-relax-round heuristic for mixed integer convex programs," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 559-585, April.
- repec:spr:joheur:v:23:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10732-017-9336-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Frangioni & Fabio Furini & Claudio Gentile, 2016. "Approximated perspective relaxations: a project and lift approach," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 705-735, April.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0600-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMixed integer nonlinear programming; Heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:2:p:729-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .