Kernel Search: a new heuristic framework for portfolio selection
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.
- Hans Kellerer & Renata Mansini & M. Speranza, 2000. "Selecting Portfolios with Fixed Costs and Minimum Transaction Lots," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 287-304, December.
- Hiroshi Konno & Rei Yamamoto, 2005. "Integer programming approaches in mean-risk models," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 339-351, November.
- Guastaroba, Gianfranco & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2009. "On the effectiveness of scenario generation techniques in single-period portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 500-511, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:1:p:345-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.