Kernel Search: a new heuristic framework for portfolio selection
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/math/journal/10589|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans Kellerer & Renata Mansini & M. Speranza, 2000. "Selecting Portfolios with Fixed Costs and Minimum Transaction Lots," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 287-304, December.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.
- Hiroshi Konno & Rei Yamamoto, 2005. "Integer programming approaches in mean-risk models," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 339-351, November.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Guastaroba, Gianfranco & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2009. "On the effectiveness of scenario generation techniques in single-period portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 500-511, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:1:p:345-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.