Binary geometric process model for the modeling of longitudinal binary data with trend
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lam Yeh & So Kuen Chan, 1998. "Statistical inference for geometric processes with lognormal distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 99-112, March.
- Lam, Yeh & Zhang, Yuan Lin & Zheng, Yao Hui, 2002. "A geometric process equivalent model for a multistate degenerative system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 21-29, October.
- Chan, Jennifer S. K. & Lam, Yeh & Leung, Doris Y. P., 2004. "Statistical inference for geometric processes with gamma distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 565-581, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wan, Wai-Yin & Chan, Jennifer So-Kuen, 2011. "Bayesian analysis of robust Poisson geometric process model using heavy-tailed distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 687-702, January.
- Chan, Jennifer So Kuen & Wan, Wai Yin, 2014. "Multivariate generalized Poisson geometric process model with scale mixtures of normal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 72-87.
More about this item
KeywordsGeometric process; Longitudinal binary data; Trend data; Threshold model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:25:y:2010:i:3:p:505-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.