Estimating the economic impacts of climate change on infectious diseases: a case study on dengue fever in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nerlove, Marc, 1971. "A Note on Error Components Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 383-396, March.
- Isabell Goldberg & Jutta Roosen, 2007. "Scope insensitivity in health risk reduction studies: A comparison of choice experiments and the contingent valuation method for valuing safer food," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 123-144, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Longo & David Hoyos & Anil Markandya, 2012. "Willingness to Pay for Ancillary Benefits of Climate Change Mitigation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(1), pages 119-140, January.
- -, 2011. "An assessment of the economic impact Of climate change on the health sector in Saint Lucia," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38597, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Liao, Shu-Yi & Tseng, Wei-Chun & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2010. "Eliciting public preference for nuclear energy against the backdrop of global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7054-7069, November.
- -, 2011. "An economic assessment of the impact of climate change on the health sector in Montserrat," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38589, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Baulcomb, Corinne, 2011. "Review of the Evidence Linking Climate Change to Human Health for Eight Diseases of Tropical Importance," Working Papers 131463, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Baulcomb, Corinne, 2011. "Review of the Evidence Linking Climate Change to Human Health for Eight Diseases of Tropical Importance," Working Papers 131463, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Alló, Maria & Loureiro, Maria L., 2014. "The role of social norms on preferences towards climate change policies: A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 563-574.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:92:y:2009:i:1:p:123-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.