Expert views of climate change adaptation in the Maldives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Saltzman, Amy & Birol, Ekin & Wiesman, Doris & Prasai, Nilam & Yin, Sandra & Yohannes, Yisehac & Menon, Purnima & Thompson, Jennifer & Sonntag, Andrea, 2014.
"2014 Global Hunger Index: The challenge of hidden hunger,"
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-89629-958-0 edited by Sonntag, Andrea & Neubauer, Larissa & Towey, Olive & von Grebmer, Klaus & Yin, Sandra.
- von Grebmer, Klaus & Saltzman, Amy & Birol, Ekin & Wiesman, Doris & Prasai, Nilam & Yin, Sandra & Yohannes, Yisehac & Menon, Purnima & Thompson, Jennifer & Sonntag, Andrea, 2014. "2014 Global Hunger Index: The challenge of hidden hunger," Issue briefs 978-0-89629-855-2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mark Carey & Christian Huggel & Jeffrey Bury & César Portocarrero & Wilfried Haeberli, 2012. "An integrated socio-environmental framework for glacier hazard management and climate change adaptation: lessons from Lake 513, Cordillera Blanca, Peru," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 733-767, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nop, Sothun, 2015. "Towards active community participation in implementing Climate Change Adaptation Policy (CCAP) in Cambodia," MPRA Paper 71656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:190-201 is not listed on IDEAS
- David O'Connor & James Ford, 2014. "Increasing the Effectiveness of the “Great Green Wall” as an Adaptation to the Effects of Climate Change and Desertification in the Sahel," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-13, October.
- Mohammad Nurunnabi, 2016. "Who cares about climate change reporting in developing countries? The market response to, and corporate accountability for, climate change in Bangladesh," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 157-186, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:114:y:2012:i:2:p:295-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.