Development of risk matrices for evaluating climatic change responses of forested habitats
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Popp, David, 2004. "ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 742-768, July.
- Shardul Agrawala & Francesco Bosello & Carlo Carraro & Kelly De Bruin & Enrica De Cian & Rob Dellink & Elisa Lanzi, 2011.
"Plan Or React? Analysis Of Adaptation Costs And Benefits Using Integrated Assessment Models,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 175-208.
- Shardul Agrawala & Francesco Bosello & Carlo Carraro & Kelly de Bruin & Enrica De Cian & Rob Dellink & Elisa Lanzi, 2010. "Plan or React? Analysis of Adaptation Costs and Benefits Using Integrated Assessment Models," OECD Environment Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Lecocq, Franck & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2007. "Balancing expenditures on mitigation of and adaptation to climate change : an exploration of Issues relevant to developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4299, The World Bank.
- Nordhaus, William D & Yang, Zili, 1996. "A Regional Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of Alternative Climate-Change Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 741-765, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Westfall & Christopher Woodall & Mark Hatfield, 2013. "A statistical power analysis of woody carbon flux from forest inventory data," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 919-931, June.
- Gary W. Yohe, 2014. "Climate change adaptation: a risk-management approach," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 29, pages 463-475 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:114:y:2012:i:2:p:231-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.