The Janus face of race: Rhonda M. Williams on orthodox economic schizophrenia
This paper provides an evaluation the intellectual contributions of Rhonda M. Williams. Specifically, we focus on Williams' theoretical and empirical contributions to the political economy of race.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 29 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12114|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin M. Murphy & Finis Welch, 1992. "The Structure of Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 285-326.
- David Swinton, 1978. "A labor force competition model of racial discrimination in the labor market," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 5-42, September.
- Pryor,Frederic L. & Schaffer,David L., 1999. "Who's Not Working and Why," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521651523, Diciembre.
- Neal, Derek A & Johnson, William R, 1996.
"The Role of Premarket Factors in Black-White Wage Differences,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 869-895, October.
- Derek A. Neal & William R. Johnson, 1995. "The Role of Pre-Market Factors in Black-White Wage Differences," NBER Working Papers 5124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:29:y:2002:i:4:p:63-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.