What is western about western regional science?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polzin, Paul E, 1990. "The Verification Process and Regional Science," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 24(1), pages 61-67.
- Andrew M. Isserman, 1993. "Lost In Space? On The History, Status, And Future Of Regional Science (Presidential Address, April 4, 1992)," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-50, Summer.
- McCloskey,Deirdre N., 1994. "Knowledge and Persuasion in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521436038, April.
- McCloskey,Deirdre N., 1994. "Knowledge and Persuasion in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521434751, April.
- John Keith & Christopher Fawson, 1995. "Economic development in rural Utah: is wilderness recreation the answer?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 29(3), pages 303-313.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rees, John, 2000. "Regional Science: Evolving in New Directions," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(1), pages 43-47, Summer.
- Lay Gibson & Robert Monahan & David Plane, 2012. "The first fifty years of the Western Regional Science Association: the making of the WRSA brand," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 363-389, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:343-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .