Economic development in rural Utah: is wilderness recreation the answer?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowe, Scott A. & Marcouiller, David W., 2007. "Alternative tourism-timber dependencies and the development of forested rural regions," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 653-670, February.
- Hong, Junpyo, 2011. "The Role of Amenities in a Regional Economy: A Meta-Analysis Approach," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 34(5), December.
- Ellingson, Lindsey & Seidl, Andrew F. & Mucklow, C.J., 2007. "Tourists' Value of Ranch Open Space Over Time: A Panel Data Estimation," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 10258, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Poudyal, Neelam C. & Hodges, Donald G. & Cordell, H. Ken, 2008. "The role of natural resource amenities in attracting retirees: Implications for economic growth policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 240-248, December.
- Jean-Christophe Dissart, 2005. "Installations récréatives extérieures et développement économique régional : le cas des zones rurales isolées aux États-Unis," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 217-248.
- Jon R. Miller, 1996. "What is western about western regional science?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(4), pages 343-350.
- Midmore, Peter & Whittaker, Julie, 2000. "Economics for sustainable rural systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 173-189, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:29:y:1995:i:3:p:303-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .