The Regional Labor Market Adjustment Process: Determinants of Changes in Rates of Labor Force Participation, Unemployment, and Migration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2013.
"Modelling the behaviour of unemployment rates in the US over time and across space,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(22), pages 5711-5722.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013. "Modelling the Behaviour of Unemployment Rates in the US over Time and across Space," Working Paper series 39_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesus Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013. "Modelling the behaviour of unemployment rates in the US over time and across space," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1315, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Annekatrin Niebuhr & Nadia Granato & Anette Haas & Silke Hamann, 2012.
"Does Labour Mobility Reduce Disparities between Regional Labour Markets in Germany?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 841-858, September.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Granato, Nadia & Haas, Anette & Hamann, Silke, 2009. "Does labour mobility reduce disparities between regional labour markets in Germany?," IAB Discussion Paper 200915, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2000.
"The Mystery Of Regional Unemployment Differentialsa Survey Of Theoretical And Empirical Explanations,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "The mystery of regional unemployment differentials : a survey of theoretical and empirical explanations," Research Report 00C06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00c06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jae Kim & Geoffrey Hewings, 2012. "Integrating the fragmented regional and subregional socioeconomic forecasting and analysis: a spatial regional econometric input–output framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(2), pages 485-513, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:19:y:1985:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.