Simultaneous estimation and variable selection in median regression using Lasso-type penalty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 62 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
- Shen X. & Ye J., 2002. "Adaptive Model Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 210-221, March.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-57, September.
- Hurvich, Clifford M. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 1990. "Model selection for least absolute deviations regression in small samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 259-265, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:62:y:2010:i:3:p:487-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.