Simultaneous estimation and variable selection in median regression using Lasso-type penalty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Hurvich, Clifford M. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 1990. "Model selection for least absolute deviations regression in small samples," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 259-265, March.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Shen X. & Ye J., 2002. "Adaptive Model Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 210-221, March.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arslan, Olcay, 2012. "Weighted LAD-LASSO method for robust parameter estimation and variable selection in regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1952-1965.
- Hao, Meiling & Lin, Yunyuan & Zhao, Xingqiu, 2016. "A relative error-based approach for variable selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 250-262.
- Bang, Sungwan & Jhun, Myoungshic, 2012. "Simultaneous estimation and factor selection in quantile regression via adaptive sup-norm regularization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 813-826.
- Gabriela Ciuperca, 2014. "Model selection by LASSO methods in a change-point model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 349-374, May.
- Vinciotti, Veronica & Hashem, Hussein, 2013. "Robust methods for inferring sparse network structures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 84-94.
More about this item
KeywordsVariable selection; Median regression; Least absolute deviations; Lasso; Perturbation; Bayesian information criterion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:62:y:2010:i:3:p:487-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .