On potentially negative space time covariances obtained as sum of products of marginal ones
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Iaco, S. De & Myers, D. E. & Posa, D., 2001. "Space-time analysis using a general product-sum model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 21-28, March.
- Cesare, L. De & Myers, D. E. & Posa, D., 2001. "Estimating and modeling space-time correlation structures," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 9-14, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Wikle & Mevin Hooten, 2010. "A general science-based framework for dynamical spatio-temporal models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 19(3), pages 417-451, November.
- Fernández-Avilés, G & Montero, JM & Mateu, J, 2011. "Mathematical Genesis of the Spatio-Temporal Covariance Functions," MPRA Paper 35874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. De Iaco & M. Palma & D. Posa, 2013. "Prediction of particle pollution through spatio-temporal multivariate geostatistical analysis: spatial special issue," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 97(2), pages 133-150, April.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:115-119 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralised product-sum model; Geostatistics; Nonseparability; Separability; Space–time covariance functions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:60:y:2008:i:4:p:865-882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .