Bootstrap in moving average models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Yanagimoto, 1988. "The conditional maximum likelihood estimator of the shape parameter in the gamma distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 161-175, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thiago R. Santos & Glaura C. Franco & Dani Gamerman, 2010. "Comparison of Classical and Bayesian Approaches for Intervention Analysis," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 78(2), pages 218-239, August.
- Härdle, Wolfgang & Horowitz, Joel L. & Kreiss, Jens-Peter, 2001. "Bootstrap methods for time series," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,59, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Blake, Andrew P. & Kapetanios, George, 2000.
"A radial basis function artificial neural network test for ARCH,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 15-23, October.
- Andrew Blake, 1999. "A Radial Basis Function Artificial Neural Network Test for ARCH," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 154, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Gonzalo Camba-Mendez & George Kapetanios, 2002. "Bootstrap Statistical Tests of Rank Determination for System Identification," Working Papers 468, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Alonso, Andrés M. & Peña, Daniel & Romo, Juan, 2000. "Resampling time series by missing values techniques," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 9923, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Moon, Seongman & Velasco, Carlos, 2013.
"Tests for m-dependence based on sample splitting methods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 143-159.
- Seongman Moon & Carlos Velasco, 2011. "Tests for m-dependence Based on Sample Splitting Methods," Working Papers 1108, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Hai-Bin Wang, 2008. "Nonlinear ARMA models with functional MA coefficients," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 1032-1056, November.
- Datta, Somnath, 1995. "Limit theory and bootstrap for explosive and partially explosive autoregression," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 285-304, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMoving average models; stationary autoregressions; Cramer's condition; Edgeworth expansions; empirical distribution function; bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:42:y:1990:i:4:p:753-768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .