Buying local organic food: a pathway to transformative learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Winson, 2004. "Bringing political economy into the debate on the obesity epidemic," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 21(4), pages 299-312, January.
- Juan Palerm, 2000. "An Empirical-Theoretical Analysis Framework for Public Participation in Environmental Impact Assessment," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 581-600.
- Philip McMichael, 2000. "The power of food," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 17(1), pages 21-33, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasuo Ohe & Shinichi Kurihara & Shinpei Shimoura, 2014. "Evaluating willingness to become a food education volunteer among urban residents in Japan: toward a participatory food policy," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Rachel A. Carson & Zoe Hamel & Kelly Giarrocco & Rebecca Baylor & Leah Greden Mathews, 2016. "Buying in: the influence of interactions at farmers’ markets," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(4), pages 861-875, December.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic agriculture; Transformative learning; Sustainability; Canada;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:27:y:2010:i:4:p:401-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .