Fiscal Policy In European Union Countries – A Comparative Analysis Of Adjustment And Expansions Fiscal Policy Episodes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoian, Andreea, 2011. "A Retrospective Approach on Government Response to Increasing Public Debt: Empirical Evidence for European Countries," Working Papers 15/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Catriona Purfield, 2003. "Fiscal Adjustment in Transition Countries; Evidence From the 1990's," IMF Working Papers 03/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Catriona Purfield, 2003. "Fiscal Adjustment in Transition : Evidence from the 1990s," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 43-62, January.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; fiscal adjustment; fiscal expansions; public revenues; public expenditures;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spp:jkmeit:1302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Ghencea). General contact details of provider: http://www.scientificpapers.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.