Factors facilitating intermodal transport of perishable goods - Transport purchaser’s viewpoint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ola Kvaløy & Ragnar Tveterås, 2008. "Cost Structure and Vertical Integration between Farming and Processing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 296-311, June.
- Fredrik Bärthel & Johan Woxenius, 2004. "Developing intermodal transport for small flows over short distances," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 403-424, October.
- Yvonne Bontekoning & Hugo Priemus, 2004. "Breakthrough innovations in intermodal freight transport," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 335-345, October.
- Forkenbrock, David J., 2001. "Comparison of external costs of rail and truck freight transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 321-337, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:57:y:2017:i:c:p:10-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bardal, Kjersti Granås & Mathisen, Terje Andreas, 2015. "Winter problems on mountain passes – Implications for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 59-72.
More about this item
KeywordsIntermodal transport; Rail; Fresh fish; Perishable goods; Export; European regions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2011:i:49:p:75-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .