Transport megaprojects in Italy. A comparative analysis of economic feasibility studies into EIAs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trujillo, Lourdes & Nombela, Gustavo, 1999. "Privatization and regulation of the seaport industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2181, The World Bank.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2002. "Reforming transport pricing: an economist's perspective on equity, efficiency and acceptability," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0212, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Estache, Antonio & Gonzalez, Marianela & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2002.
"Efficiency Gains from Port Reform and the Potential for Yardstick Competition: Lessons from Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 545-560, April.
- Antonio Estache & Marianela Gonzalez & Lourdes Trujillo, 2002. "Efficiency Gains from Port Reform and the Potential for Yardstick Competition: Lessons from Mexico," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43983, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Theo E Notteboom & Willy Winkelmans, 2001. "Reassessing Public Sector Involvement in European Seaports," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 3(2), pages 242-259, June.
- Sergio Jara-Díaz & Beatriz Tovar De La Fé & Lourdes Trujillo, 2005. "Multioutput analysis of cargo handling firms: An application to a Spanish port," Transportation, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 275-291, May.
- Schade Jens, Schlag Bernhard, 2000. "Acceptability of Urban Transport Pricing," Research Reports 72, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Bergantino, A. S. & Coppejans, L., 2000. "Shipowner preferences and user charges: allocating port infrastructure costs," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 97-113, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Meng & Grant-Muller, Susan & Gao, Ziyou, 2015. "Evolution and assessment of economic regulatory policies for expressway infrastructure in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 42-49.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation; CBA cost benefit analysis; Transport infrastructure; EIA environmental impact assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2007:i:36:p:27-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .