Analyzing the market - mapping quality analysis of WIG20 by the Exchange Traded Fund, the first fun on the Polish market (Sledzac parkiet - analiza jakosci odwzorowania indeksu WIG20 przez pierwszy na polskim rynku fundusz Exchange Traded Fund (ETF))
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin J. Elton, 2002. "Spiders: Where Are the Bugs?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(3), pages 453-472, July.
- Henriksson, Roy D, 1984. "Market Timing and Mutual Fund Performance: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages 73-96, January.
- Blake, Christopher R & Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1993. "The Performance of Bond Mutual Funds," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(3), pages 370-403, July.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 1996.
"Market timing ability and volatility implied in investment newsletters' asset allocation recommendations,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 397-421, November.
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey, 1994. "Market Timing Ability and Volatility Implied in Investment Newletters' Asset Allocation Recommendations," NBER Working Papers 4890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgm:pzwzuw:v:10:i:39:y:2012:p:198-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/somuwpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.