A non-parametric Free Disposal Hull (FDH) approach to technical efficiency: an illustration of radial and graph efficiency measures and some sensitivity results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2010.
"Nonparametric Frontier Estimation from Noisy Data,"
TSE Working Papers
10-179, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- SCHWARZ, Maik & VAN BELLEGEM, Sébastien & FLORENS, Jean - Pierre, 2010. "Nonparametric frontier estimation from noisy data," CORE Discussion Papers 2010050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Schwarz, Maik & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2010. "Nonparametric Frontier Estimation from Noisy Data," IDEI Working Papers 625, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Tom Puyenbroeck, 1998. "Some Remarks on Modified FDH," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 81-94, January.
- Jugal Mahabir, 2014. "Quantifying Inefficient Expenditure in Local Government: A Free Disposable Hull Analysis of a Sample of South African Municipalities," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Nuria Bosch Roca & Francisco Pedraja & Javier Suarez Pandiello, 1999. "Measuring the efficiency in spanish municipal refuse collection services," Working Papers in Economics 46, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Anne-Kathrin Last & Heike Wetzel, 2009. "Effizienzmessverfahren – eine Einführung," Working Paper Series in Economics 145, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1994-iv-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.